A while back I made the plain and simple “Dynamite Pork Breakfast Burger“. My husband said it was the best thing he’d ever eaten. He likes simple food and what dude wouldn’t approve of a ‘burg for breakfast’? This pork burger has a few more ingredients, like the addition of sautéed veggies plus a slice of good old American cheese. Ground pork is the new go-to in our house!
Eat me at 8 a.m. and you won’t be hungry until 2:00 p.m.!
Ultimate Pork Breakfast Burgers
- 6 eggs fried, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 6 slices of American cheese
- 1 /2 pound ultra-thick bacon cooked until l chewy/crisp, long strips cut in half
- 1 1 / 2 pounds of ground pork Seasoned salt Cristen likes Lawry's
- 1 onion and 2 bell peppers any color cut into strips and sautéed til tender in olive oil and salt and pepper
- 1 package King's Hawaiian hamburger buns split, buttered and toasted over grill
- Fry eggs, remove from heat to plate, top with 1 cheese slice each. Cook bacon as desired. Set aside in warm area. Shape meat into 6 patties of equal size, season with Lawry's. Grill for 3 minutes per side over medium-high heat. Spread a small amount of butter on hamburger buns, toast on grill grate until golden. Set aside. Remove finished patties from heat. To assemble, place toasted bun bottom down, and top with patty, cheese, egg, veggies, bacon and bun top. Use skewers if desired, to hold bun tops in place. Serve immediately, or wrap in foil to preserve warmth and serve as soon as possible.